We reduce environmental impact by choosing only raw materials with sustainable origin. Further, feeds are formulated for highest efficiency and nutrient digestibility resulting in low nutrient discharge to the water.
- All raw materials are purchased from certified suppliers following international quality standards
(e.g. ISO, HACCP or GMP+).
- All raw materials are non-GMO.
- Local raw materials are prioritized.
- All soy products are certified regarding to responsible farming (e.g. RTRS, ProTerra or ISCC).
- Wild captured fish used to produce fishmeal and fish oil come from healthy fish stocks and do not originate from endangered species. Certifications ensuring sustainability
are e.g. MSC/ISEAL or IFFO-RS.
- By-products (trimmings) from fish processing plants, which are acknowledged as a sustainable source of marine raw materials, are used as a regular marine raw material.
- Undesirable substances are under strict surveillance.
For more information, please contact Quality Assurance.