Aller Aqua Zambia Limited is the Zambian operation of the Danish multinational stock-feeds firm Aller Aqua A/S. Aller Aqua is Europe’s #3 freshwater aquafeed producer. Aller Aqua in Zambia operates Sub-Saharan Africa’s largest and most technologically advanced aquafeed factory. The factory commenced production in September 2017 and serves Yalelo Limited as its cornerstone client. Aller Aqua Zambia is now seeking a Commercial Executive to develop the sales & marketing function within the company to drive third party sales.
- Build business by identifying and selling aquaculture feed to prospective clients
- Oversee the sales and marketing function of the business
- Establish sales, marketing and distribution functions within the business
- Recruit and develop a passionate team
- Establish standard operating procedures for the department
- Establish nationwide and regional distribution network nationwide
- Establish and implement sub-distributor guidelines and SLAs
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sell aquaculture feed by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Implement effective knowledge transfer strategies for small scale-farmers
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationship Management
- Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business or relevant technical field
- Previous experience in sales of animal feeds, seed or fertilizer preferred
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: [Lusaka/Siavonga], Zambia
- Reports to: The CE will report to the CEO.
- Compensation: Competitive based on experience. Target-based bonus.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 31st May, using “Commercial Executive” as the Subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.