Sales Manager Nordics
Do you have the right experience, the commercial mindset, and the energy it takes to be our new Sales Manager Nordics? Then we would like to hear from you.
In this newly created position, we invite you to apply for the role as Sales Manager and join a global company on our exciting journey towards driving our sales in the Nordic countries to new heights. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading and “Let’s grow together”.
Creating value for our customers is key to our success. This can only be done by having the right curiosity, a technical-scientific approach as well as a technical understanding reading the customers’ needs to deliver the best solution.
We expect you to:
- have a commercial background in a field related to aquaculture, a biological background, a background from farming or as a veterinary.
- have minimum 5 years of experience within sales preferable from aquaculture.
Alternatively, you have experience from biology research and have a savvy technical understanding and the ability to transfer your skills to our field.
- have a can-do attitude, a commercial mindset and you are a strong communicator.
- be curious, self-driven, proactive, and energetic.
- be people- and customer oriented and have a strong focus on personal leadership.
- communicate in English at a high level.
- be known amongst colleagues as a person who can work with people at all levels.
- easily adapt to changing circumstances and conditions.
Last but not least, you have strong interpersonal skills and experience from working in a global environment.
About your role
You will play a vital role in the team and will focus on strengthening our sales in Denmark and surrounding countries; Iceland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Scotland, and Ireland.
You will be based at our headquarters in Aller, Christiansfeld but should expect around 30-40 international stay-over travelling days per year and day-trips around in the Nordics.
You will report to the Head of Sales for the Nordics and join the wider Nordics team.
About what we offer
- You will get a good healthcare package through our pension provider.
- You have flexibility according to your individual needs and situation. We have a flexible working place and environment.
- You will get passionate and engaged colleagues and can be part of different social- and sport events through our staff association.
- You will join a family-owned company where we value personal development and aim at building a supportive working environment. Your development is important to us as a team and for Aller Aqua.
- And much, much more…
About the application process
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today through the job portal at JOBINDEX.
We will review and interview continuously. We are looking forward to reading your application!
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Group Vice President, Anders Bylling on +45 24 47 61 74 or email@example.com.
About Aller Aqua
Aller Aqua is a fast growing company with factories in 7 countries, supplying feed to more than 70 countries. New export markets and new companies are added to the Aller Aqua Group every year. Sustainability and quality are a big part of Aller Aqua's DNA, and every day we move towards more sustainable and efficient solutions. In 2021, Aller Aqua achieved verification to declare carbon equivalents on our feed (PEFCR). Being able to measure and declare CO2 on products is an important tool to create full transparency and to mitigate global climate change.
Read more about our work on sustainability: SUSTAINABILITY
If you want to know more about our company, you can watch our corporate video
Follow us on social media