Student assistant to be part of the Commercial Development team
The Commercial Development department is the main driver behind the development of international sales tools in Aller Aqua Group. We work with data to deliver relevant market insights across the organization. Additionally, we are highly involved in Aller Aqua’s participation in international tradeshows and conferences
Would you like to be part of our team, and work with stakeholders across countries in Europe, Asia & Africa? Can you see yourself working with market insights, development of sales tools & methods, and planning of tradeshows & conferences?
You will work closely with many different stakeholders from our business units and Group departments, often on more than one project at a time. You will be given responsibility for your own projects. It is important that you thrive in such busy environment where you will be in contact with many different stakeholders with different backgrounds, and for different purposes.
You will take on analytical, as well as coordinating and project management roles in our department. Your tasks will include:
- Participation in existing projects related to the development of sales tools & methods.
- Leading you own development projects.
- Analysis of different data sources to combine them into relevant insights.
- Contribution to reports and presentations.
- Coordinate our participation in selected tradeshows & conferences.
- Assist with various tasks within the department.
This job might be something for you if:
- You are studying for a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as business administration or marketing, and have at least 1,5 years left of your studies.
- You have professional experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have flair for working with data and know how to visually represent them.
- You are curious and solution oriented, you enjoy working with development tasks and methods - (If you don’t know the answer, you keep searching until you find it).
- You are thorough, well-structured and have attention to details and deadlines.
- You are fluent in English, verbally as well as written, as our corporate language is English.
- You can work from our office in Aller, near Christiansfeld, 15-20 hours a week – in some busy periods, more hours might be expected.
- You live either within walking or cycling distance from our office in Aller, or you have access to a car – there is no public transport to Aller.
- You can start at the end of August or in September this year.
If you find this student job interesting, please send us your CV and a few words about yourself and why you can see yourself in this position to email@example.com as soon as possible, stating Commercial Development as your topic.
If you have any questions related to the job, please feel free contact Kristina Petersen by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 29 61 71 17.