Aller Aqua Zambia Ltd. is seeking a highly meticulous and hands-on Electrician with extensive experience in Electrical. An Electrician will be responsible for completion of electrical maintenance jobs with the highest level of quality, safety and effectiveness at minimum cost to maximise equipment availability and embracing preventive, predictive maintenance practices and contributes to their improvement.
The goal is to provide specialised electrical artisan skill and knowledge to the shift team, and to support the operations, maintenance of the plant, to perform and assist in problem solving. An electrician will report into Maintenance Supervisor.
Location: The role will be based at our Production Site in Siavonga, Zambia.
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation and or systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Operate workshop equipment
- Read & Interpret Electrical/Automation Wiring Diagrams
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Identification of unsafe practices
- Safety inspections conducted
- Safe maintenance practices audited
- Adherence to PPE policies
- Maintenance tools are in good working order
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Electrical artisan – Advanced Technician certificate
- 1-2 years as an Electrical Artisan
- Good communication skills
- Good technical knowledge of electrical maintenance operations
- Knowledge of plc, drives, instrumentation and motor circuits
- Knowledge of motion sensors, level sensors, temperature measurement, lubrication and basic mechanics
- Safety rules and regulations
- Basic quality monitoring requirements
- Basic equipment operations
- Computer literacy
- Member of EIZ
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Do not attach certificates at this stage, only send your CV and Cover Letter.