Aller Aqua Zambia Ltd. is seeking a highly meticulous and hands-on Production Clerk. The incumbent will be responsible for capturing of production statistics and data in Navision, and preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports on plant performance, raw material consumption for review by management while tracking variances that may arise. The Production Clerk will report to the Production Manager.
Location: The role will be based at our Production Site in Siavonga, Zambia.
- Compiles production reports based on data generated from production run
- Verify that production data generated by plant is correct and accurate
- Receiving of production finished stock in ERP system (Navision) and ensure that it is promptly transferred to Dispatch Warehouse
- To ensure that daily stock count is done and reconcile available stocks with Navision
- To investigate all stock variances arising from stock reports
- To prepare a stock variance report for management as required
- To maintain an up to date file of all production records
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to input, retrieve data
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work within a team
- A strong hands-on approach to achieving targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Certificate/Diploma/ in Production Management, Statistics/Business Management or related field
- At least 2 years previous experience as a Statistician or Production Clerk
- Knowledge of ERP software e.g. Navision or Sage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not attach certificates at this stage, only send your CV and Cover Letter.