Sales Technical Advisor
Aller Aqua Zambia Ltd. is seeking a highly analytical and meticulous Sales Technical Advisor - with extensive experience in Sales. The Sales Technical Advisor will be responsible for meeting the company’s regional goals including Sales Volume, Customer base, Numeric Distribution, Pricing and implementation of the Company Strategy at regional level.
This role will report to the Sales Manager.
Location: Copperbelt (Mobile Role)
- Implementation of the Regional Sales strategy
- Developing and Maintaining Customer Databases
- Developing and Implement efficient Route and Market coverage plans
- Marketing and Advertising
- Market Intelligence – Customers, Competition, Events and Regulation
- Implementing Regional Budgets
- Sales Forecasting
- Submission of Periodical Reports – Market Coverage, Activity Review and Weekly Sales
- Growing of Customer base and retain customers
- Planning and Conducting Customer (Farmer) Training Programs
- Distributor Management – Sales Targets, Inventory, Promotions, Incentives and Credit Management
- Developing and Implementing promotional programs to boost sales
- Motivating, Coaching and Developing Distributor Staff
- Developing Communicating and Implementing cycle activities – Agricultural Expos/Shows, Industry Events, Trainings etc.
- Establish close working relations with Industry Stakeholders, Farmers and Traders
- Evaluate all Sales and Marketing activities – Post Activity Review Reports
- Development, Implementation and Evaluation of Individual Development Plan
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Agriculture or Aquaculture/Aquaculture
- Two years’ experience in Aquaculture/Agri-Sales/Animal Nutrition or other relevant field
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken/Written)
- Must speak atleast 2 Zambian Languages
- Driver’s Licence
Kindly be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Do not attach certificates at this stage, only send your CV and Cover Letter.