Aller Aqua Zambia Ltd. is seeking a highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on Warehouse Supervisor-Raw Material with extensive experience in warehousing. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring high quality of incoming raw material is received and properly stored under the conditions that conform to the Aller Aqua standard while maintaining accurate inventory and associated records.
The Warehouse Supervisor - Raw Materia will report to the Production Manager.
Location: The role will be based at our Production Site in Siavonga, Zambia.
- Receiving incoming raw materials and other consumables and routing them to the appropriate designated area for safe storage/stacking.
- Ensure that all raw materials received meet the set quality standards for Aller Aqua while segregating any materials that deviate from this standard.
- Adherence to and maintenance of warehouse standard operating procedures for all tasks and activities.
- Interpreting company policies to subordinates and enforcing laid down safety procedures to ensure maintenance of a safe working culture through training and coaching.
- Track inventory levels and stock variances while ensuring that material deviations are tracked, monitored and reported timeously.
- Ensure that good housekeeping is maintained and all good warehousing practices such as FIFO are adhered to all the time.
- Ensure that proper co-ordination of activities within the warehouse as well as with other departments particularly production and finance.
- Ensure that all outgoing raw materials are properly documented, and such records safely stored.
- Ensure the maintenance of a culture of discipline and superior employee work performance by use of KPIs.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Strong warehouse organizational skills
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- A strong hands-on approach to achieving targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of inventory
- Diploma/Degree in Warehousing/Production Management or related Field
- At least 2 years previous experience as Warehouse Supervisor
- Knowledge of ERP software e.g. Navison or Sage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Do not attach certificates at this stage, only send your CV and Cover Letter.