Global Aquaculture Summit Webinar
FISH, FACTS, FEED & FUTURE
On Monday the 22nd June 2020, at 9.30-11.30 am (CET) DLG AgroTechService invite you to partake in the Global Aquaculture Summit Webinar.
Register for the latest perspectives on fish farming and feed production.
Programme and registration can be found here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VHz5yGqXQcij6_bp2r-VFA
- Dr Birgit Schmidt-Puckhaber, DLG e.V. Project Manager for Aquaculture
- Alexander Tautenhahn, Member of DLG Expert Board Aquaculture & Trout Farm Trostadt, Germany
- Dr Hanno Slawski, Group Research & Development Director, Aller Aqua, Denmark
- Dr Mi Haifeng, Director of Aquaculture R & D Department, Tongwei Co., Ltd
- Mesak Pakdeekong, Director General, Department of Fisheries, Thailand
Topics include German trout farming, fish feed production, the aquatic market in China and competencies for aquaculture in Thailand, and will finish with questions and discussion.
The webinar will be moderated by Leely Zhang, DLG AgroTechService, Managing Director.