Aller Aqua offers grower feeds for more than 30 species of fish, including trout, tilapia, carp, sturgeon, sea bass, sea bream and many more. Each feed is adapted to the specific nutritional needs of each species. A blend of carefully selected raw materials, and a production which conforms to the highest quality standards, results in grower feeds which provide all the essential nutrients and energy required by growing fish.
The feeds are not only adapted to the nutritional requirements of the fish, but also to different farming conditions to offer the best feeds to our customers.
Like other types of feed from Aller Aqua, the grower feeds have been thoroughly tested in numerous trials at Aller Aqua Research, partner institutes and trial farms, and are continuously evaluated and optimised utilising the latest research within fish nutrition and feed production.
The result is feeds optimised to promote fast growth as well as healthy fish, and thus the biggest possible yield for our customers.
1. RAW MATERIALS
- Carefully selected
- Sourced from certified suppliers
- Quality controlled
2. FORMULATION AND TESTING
- Targets specific species, life stages and environment
- Tested and evaluated for documented results at Aller Aqua Research
- For optimum performance and health
3. BENCHMARKING AND OPTIMISATION
- Tested on trial farms under real-life conditions
- Comprehensive testing of growth and health parameters
- Consistent monitoring of results
4. OPTIMISED FEED FORMULATION
- Fine-tuning of feed composition
- Increased performance on specific parameters
- Ongoing evaluation of products
5. RELEASED INTO THE MARKET
- Available to customers
- Dialogue with and feedback from customers
- Technical advice