This privacy statement applies to all websites of the Aller Aqua Group. It does not apply to various separate external websites to which you are redirected, and which are not the responsibility of Aller Aqua. Such websites, as well as other websites that may be linked to this website, are not governed by this Privacy Statement. We encourage visitors to review each of these other website’s privacy statements before disclosing any personal information.
Consent to policy & updates to policy
Types of personal information
Aller Aqua does not require registration for access to our website but if you subscribe to our newsletter or use the contact form to contact us, we will collect the personal information that we need in order to provide you with our newsletter service and to reply to your request. Failure to provide the information that we require to complete the registration may prevent or delay the receipt of newsletters or our reply to your requests.
The categories of information that we collect from you are:
- Contact details, such as your name, job title, email address, employer's name, and telephone number.
- Information relating to the details of your requests, queries or complaints.
- IP (Internet Protocol) address, details of the pages you visit on our site, other pages you visit on the Web, and which browser you used to view the Aller Aqua site.
- Information relating to website usage activity and preferences, also known as demographic or profile data.
- Your transaction history.
When you visit this website, we may collect technical information such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, details of the pages you visit on our site, other pages you visit on the Web, and which browser you used to view the Aller Aqua site.
When you access the Aller Aqua site, the server attaches a small text file to your hard drive - a cookie. Your unique cookie tells Aller Aqua that it is you whenever you re-enter the site, so that Aller Aqua can recall where you have previously been on the site. It is important to note that cookies are safe. They cannot be executed as code or be used to deliver a virus and personal information is not gathered from them or stored on them.
1) to access your account information (information that we store on our servers) in order to deliver you a more tailored and personalized service;
2) in order to determine the effectiveness of our e-commerce relationships.
You also have a choice in respect to cookies. By modifying your browser, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use the services or engage in activities on the Aller Aqua site.
How to delete cookies
You can always delete your cookies and remove the information about your behaviour patterns (the cookies are saved on your browser).
The following links are guidelines to help you delete your cookies in your browser:
iPhone, iPad and other Apple appliances
To analyse the user's behaviour, Aller Aqua uses Google Analytics. The cookies restore information about your behaviour (traffic date; IP-address) which are collected and handled by Google, whose EU Privacy Shield has been approved to be fully compliant by the U.S. Department of Commerce (for further detail). You can de-select cookies from Google Analytics via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Collection of data:
When you send us personal information related to an unsolicited application, we protect your privacy and the personal data included.
Purpose of collection, processing and filing:
We process your personal information in order to review your qualifications for a potential vacant position. We do not use your personal information for other purposes.
We may transfer your personal information to subsidiary companies if your application may be relevant for a vacant position in the company in question.
We may transfer your information if we are required to disclose or share data in order to comply with legal obligations.
We may contract with service providers to perform work on our behalf. Such services could e.g. be server hosting and system maintenance. Service provides only get access to data to the extent required to provide their services. The service provides are bound by a data protection agreement and may not use data for their own purpose.
Filing of information:
We may keep your application for max. 6 months after which period all data will be deleted permanently.
When we collect personal information
We collect personal information from you in the following circumstances:
- when you subscribe to our newsletter
- when you contact us
- when you visit and browse the Aller Aqua website
- when you register with us to use our services
We collect the minimum amount of information to enable us to deal with your request or to provide a service to you. We only request additional information to enable us to provide the most appropriate response to your request.
How your personal information is used
We use your personal information to:
- identify you and create a profile for you when you register with us to use our services or to request information from us
- verify your identity when you access our services/contact us
- communicate with you with respect to the services and information that we provide
- provide, improve and personalise our services by analysing information about your use of the website to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive
- deal with your enquiries and requests
- contact you with marketing and offers relating to products and services offered by us (unless you have opted out of marketing, or we are otherwise prevented by law from doing so)
- personalise the marketing messages that we send to you to make them more relevant and interesting by analysing details of the services and information that you are receiving, and your transaction history, to make suggestions for other information that may be of interest
We must have a legal basis to process your personal information. In most cases the legal basis will be one of the following:
- To meet our legitimate interests, for example to understand how you use our services and our website and to help us to derive knowledge that helps us to develop new services. When we process your personal information to meet our legitimate interests we put in place robust safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and to ensure that our legitimate interests do not override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. For more information about the balancing test that we carry out to process your personal information to meet our legitimate interests, please contact us at the details below.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to: request access to the personal information that we may process on our website, update or correct your details, restrict our use of your personal information, object to our use of your personal information, to receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party, or request that your personal details are deleted from our systems.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us using the details at the end of this Privacy Statement. We will treat all such requests in accordance with applicable local law.
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional or marketing e-mails from us in the future, you may let us know by sending us an e-mail using the details at the end of this Privacy Statement stating the e-mail address you wish to be removed from our mailing list. However, your option not to receive promotional and marketing e-mails shall not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing relationship with us.
We may contract with other companies or individuals to deal with your enquiry or to otherwise operate this website or our business activities (e.g. to ship a product to you, run marketing campaigns, host our databases, support email and messaging services and analyse information). We may give such companies access to your personal information in connection with those purposes on our behalf.
We do not provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes and we do not undertake mailings for third parties.
We may, as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our company (a "Reorganization Event"), transfer, sell or assign your personal information to third parties involved in the Reorganization Event.
Filing of information
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to maintain our business records for analysis and/or audit purposes; comply with record retention requirements under the law; defend or bring any legal claims; and deal with any complaints.
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We require all employees and principals to keep personal information confidential and only authorised personnel have access to this information.
In order to provide services to you via the Aller Aqua site we may need to transfer your personal information outside the EEA to countries that may not provide a level of protection of personal information that may be regarded as equivalent to that afforded under the European data protection legislation. Whenever your personal information is transferred internationally, we will take appropriate steps to ensure its security and confidentiality in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We transfer personal information to countries outside the EAA in the following circumstances:
- Enquiries for deliveries outside the EAA
- Questions relating to markets outside the EAA
- Job applications for positions outside the EAA
For more information as to how we protect your personal information please contact us using the details below.
Aller Aqua A/S
Allervej 130, Aller
T. +45 7022 1910
Hans Erik Bylling, CEO and owner
Carsten Jørgensen, COO and CFO
CVR 30 71 17 26
DKK 8072 - 0001011734
EUR 8072 - 0009411407